A software company that has built a global print cloud is looking for Global BI Analytics Lead.
You will provide decision support to various teams through data compilation, analysis, and distribution. You will also be working closely with business users and the engineering team to support the ongoing development of enterprise-wide BI platform.
You will maintain and report on high-level business performance, recommending and executing deep dives to create actionable insights, as well as supporting business users in their daily, operational activities. Combining advanced knowledge about tools used in data analytics and BI with a deep understanding of customers, products, and operations, you will not just respond to business’ needs, but will also take a proactive approach in reshaping and enhancing activities run by the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and build intuitive yet scalable reports, dashboards and visualisations that business owners can rely on to drive business processes.
- Compile different data sources and work with data visualisation tools such as Looker, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio and other.
- Identify and/or perform data cleansing to identify and understand anomalies.
- Work in close collaboration across Technology, Product, Marketing, Operations, and Finance teams to understand data needs and build and maintain tools to enable individuals to have access to the analytics and data that will drive great decision making.
- Find creative solutions to help the team overcome roadblocks when faced with limited data, tools, time or resources.
- Provide analytic insights and performance reports/KPIs to support product, marketing, and operational improvement initiatives, and communicate these findings to all levels of the company.
- Work in collaboration with the Data Engineer to validate, test and support new and existing data pipelines.
Who you are:
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance. You are quick on your feet and have a strategic perspective that others rely on. You have superior organisational skills, high integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily and prioritise ruthlessly. You are flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
Moreover, company would like to see evidence of the following in your background:
- A Master’s degree in computer sciences, information technology, statistics, mathematics, or engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience working in data science/analytics/business intelligence in B2C with large customer bases and operating via digital channels.
- Hands-on experience owning Business Intelligence software packages.
- Experience with Looker would be a plus.
- Proficient in SQL and RDBMS concepts, comfortable writing queries from scratch.
- Experience with statistical analysis including knowledge of data mining tools (e.g. SAS, Python, R) would be a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter with the ability to excel with little to no direction.
- Strong ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org