Product manager will work closely with company's stakeholders, designers, customer support and developers to analyze, concept, prototype, test, and iterate features that will help to increase their Retention rate and decrease Churn rate. A successful Product manager has an eagerness to jump in and solve customers’ problems and a unique combination of proven talent and ability to dig deep into data, run customer interviews and find solutions.
This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital E-commerce space, and a passion for doing just that is critical - the team want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that awesomeness to the company's brand.
- Work with execs to prioritize features, and clearly communicate priorities across the company.
- Communicate new features to the customer support and company's users.
- Write user stories and collaborate closely with the engineering team to build out new features.
- Be a product expert and truly 'know' the product - how it runs, analytics, etc.
- Relentlessly focus on delivering great experiences to customers.
- Work with design, marketing, customer success to ensure customer delight.
- Conduct A/B tests and lead data analysis.
- Understand user needs and behavior.
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery.
- Run customer interviews and do customer development.
- 5 years+ experience in a product management role at a leading consumer product company (marketplaces, E-commerce, subscription products, etc).
- A track record of building big internet and/or mobile products.
- Strong analytics knowledge.
- An appreciation for design and an ability to work with opinionated designers.
- Exceptionally clear and precise communication skills.
- Several years of product management experience.
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- English - Advanced. You would have to have phone calls in English with customers and colleagues.
- Moscow office.
- Work hours: 12.00-20.00. They have this schedule to stay in the same time zone with NY for the team as long as possible.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org