American company which offers a subscription to designer scents is looking for Product manager.
We're looking for someone that lives and breathes consumer experiences across iOS and Android apps. You’ll play a pivotal role in executing the company's mobile roadmap and delivering scalable products and features that will spark growth and retention.
About the role:
You will lead the mobile app product, working both to maximize the impact and efficiency of an internal customers, and to ensure that they are building the best possible experience for their users in alignment with the overall company’s mission.
What you’ll do:
- You develop and drive forward the mobile product vision to align with the company vision and help inform product and design team roadmaps and goal setting.
- Lead the discovery, prioritization, and delivery of features and other optimizations that maximize performance and make the most of the mobile app platform’s capabilities, and development frameworks and strategies that make development more efficient for the rest of organization.
- Use research, data analysis, wireframes, product requirements, and/or other illustrations to communicate product vision and roadmap to senior management and various partners, and ensure alignment with company-level initiatives.
- Drive internal process improvements and provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for user stories and other requirements. Communicate project status to partners and various key teams around the organization.
- Conduct experiments to validate hypotheses and ensure product quality.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of program changes, analyze results, and use this analysis to inform further iteration.
- You're up on all the latest trends in mobile, payments, and other emerging platforms and you have a strong instinctual sense of where things are going so that you can ensure the mobile app continuous success in the future.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager.
- Experience with Android and iOS platforms with a deep understanding of user behavior.
- Ability to drive and manage digital products to scale.
- Passionate about creating functional consumer products, and experience building them.
- Ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving complex problems.
- Strong English.
- A chance to work in an international environment.
- Financial terms will be discussed with successful candidate.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org