Lead Ruby developer
At the point of the 10-year anniversary company is entering a new phase with focus on rapid growth through launches of new products and business models. The first step in this journey is to - in addition to Boston, London, Amsterdam and Hamburg offices - open up a brand new headquarter in Moscow for global Sales, Operations, Marketing, Product and Tech.
You will be a part of core team, who develop Platform, Search, and Backoffice services.
This work consists of:
- Planning architecture for new features.
- Implementing new features.
- Support and code refactoring.
- Technical integrations with third-party services.
- R&D of new technologies and approaches.
- Strong team player.
- 3+ years experience in Ruby and Rails.
- Experience in: Redis, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- We are writing tests in RSpec, and not tested code is not going to production.
- Experience in Git and Gitflow workflow.
- Experience in dry.rb and rom.rb will be a big plus.
What you get from:
- Competitive salary.
- The largest luxury marketplace in the world with strong backing from experienced investors.
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere.
- An international and diverse team from more than 10 nations with clients all across the globe.
- A hip, lofty office in Kitay Gorod in Moscow.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Any working tools you might need.
- Flexible vacation and work location policy.
Rounds of interviews:
- Call with recruiter.
- Hangouts with VP of Engineering (1 hour).
- Meeting with CEO in the office (~1 hour).
Send your CV to email@example.com