Head of B2B Marketing, Eastern Europe
- Branding Strategy: Be able to clearly demonstrate the value of Bytedance products as a media, and deliver this information to our clients via pitch deck or a variety of channels/methods.
- Data analysis: Has insight on local market based on data analysis to prove Bytedance media value.
- Creative Team: Initiate creative research, set up local creativity standards, in order to provide creative help with clients.
- Marketing activities & PR: participate into local PR events and establish influence on local community.
- College degree with at least 8 years’ experience in digital media and marketing at creative agency, publisher or brand.
- Superb understanding of ByteDance’s owned-and-operated properties.
- Advanced level of Russian and English, Chinese as a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of media syndicated research, media billing and ad servers.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially the mobile, social landscape in Russia.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner who is detail-oriented and has critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments.
The company offers:
- The opportunity to join a large international team that attracts some of the best talent around the world.
- An understandable and effective product in terms of advertising placements.
- Competitive salary.