- strong team player;
- previous experience working in startups;
- fluent English.
We are looking for team members who will spend 100% of working time to JamesEdition. Additional or partial job is not acceptable.
- portfolio of HTML5+CSS3 markup projects;
- knowledge of TypeScript;
- knowledge of React.js (React Native will be a huge plus);
- git and Gitflow;
- experience with Ruby will be a big plus.
You will be a part of frontend team, who develop JamesEdition.com customer facing application and backoffice interfaces. This work consists of:
- Planning architecture for new features;
- Implementing new features: HTML5+CSS3 markup and developing on vanilla JS or TypeScript;
- Support and code refactoring;
- Technical integrations with third-party services;
- R&D of new technologies and approaches.
What company offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Work from anywhere - full time remote (5/2, 9AM-6PM CET).
- Unlimited vacation policy.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Telegram @DigitalHRAgency