- 5+ years experience as a Front-end developer.
- Good knowledge of React+Redux.
- Experience working with Node.js.
- Experience with build tools like Webpack.
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of different level testing (Unit, Integration, E2E).
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes.
- Knowledge of Electron is a plus.
Personal skill set:
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
— The company would love it if you are someone who plays the games they create its tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
— Hopefully, you’ll tell the team what they need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits.
— The team wants to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
— They strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
— They all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
— They have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for their sake, but for yours. They will be proud too!
— Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
- Remote job. Wherever you are just do your best.
- USD salary.
- The product that loved by players all around the world.
- Be a part of the fastest growing industry.
Send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org