Перенесена в архив: DevOps
It’s a small and dedicated team in San Francisco, funded by top-tier SV investors, working on making advanced analytics infrastructure developed at large tech companies accessible to all developers around the world.
They’re focused on bottom-up adoption, and most of our software is open-source. You can be part of a vibrant community.
- Understanding of major cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience using IaC tools such as Terraform, Pulumi or Ansible.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Previous startup experience or interest in working in a small fast-moving company.
- Experience with Pulumi
- Experience writing code in Rust
- Experience in data engineering, building analytics applications, or OLAP.
What company offer:
This is a remote position. Any location is okay as long as we can expect you to be online till 1 pm PT. We can pay for your desk at the co-working space that you choose to work from. Also, we offer stock options in our US company.