We are looking for a Data scientist, with hands-on experience in Neural Networks Architect and Design preferably in Text Analysis, to reshape a Multi-Billion Dollar industry.
- Location: Remote or *Rotterdam, NL
- Type: Full-Time
- Level: Middle to Senior
*relocation to NL could be offered.
- You’ll be responsible for the full ETL circle of a complex AI solution to Automate processes in the flight industry.
- Improve and design Neural-Network based Predictive System working with Texts.
- Create a high level roadmap for the company in the domain of artificial intelligence. Identify required data for future data models and collaborate with the IT team to develop data collection services.
- Collect, clean, validate data, prepare it for training. Develop reliable models. Track and Improve output quality.
- Deploy models to fast and scaleable APIs.
- Good knowledge of Python, PyTorch (at least Keras or Tensorflow).
- Good knowledge of Neural Networks: RNN and LSTM.
- Some knowledge of text Representation Methods; Word or LSTM Embeddings.
- Hands-on experience in Full Cycle of Modelling: from Data collection to Deployment into production.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing.
- Proffered Experience with Spark and Ensables.
- Bureaucracy Free approach guaranteed, flexibility in choosing Modern Technologies.
- Grow with C Teleport: take advantage of personal growth in a rapidly expanding business.
- Work in a talented, diverse, multicultural team of NL, GR, LV, RUS, PT, MD etc.
- Work Remotely or in Rotterdam. NL (relocation could be offered).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org