Chief Marketing Officer
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Hands-on experience in mobile marketing.
- Proven record of successfully launching and adapting a mobile application on an international scale.
- Strong expertise in analytics (AppMetrica, AppsFlyer, Apple Search Ads, MyTracker).
- Content creation and management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet dead-lines, results-oriented.
- Strong understanding of both the creative and analytical side of traditional marketing channels.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- English C1 level.
What you will do:
- Lead and finalize the marketing team.
- Plan, get approved, implement and manage marketing strategy and brand positioning.
- Test and deliver proactive (and creative) ideas and analysis of strategic goals and new marketing opportunities.
- Formulating and testing of product hypotheses.
- Regular audit of user’s attraction channels, analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitors' online activities, finding points of difference.
- Undertake market research studies and analyze the results in order to better understand the market and customer tastes. Use research to identify likely customers for a product. Making a target audience portrait (who is the consumer, interests, characteristics, patterns of behavior).
- Budget management - plan marketing costs for the week / month / year; understanding what investments bring results.
- Track and control metrics from the marketing level to the business level (LTV, ROI, engagement, traffic volume, funnel, etc.).
- Ability to work remotely (but in the office possible too).
- Young, professional team.
- Work directly with the founders.