- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes.
- Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution.
- Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation.
- Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results.
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign.
- Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings.
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy.
- Support and work with the sales team on pre-sale research and pitch.
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing, agency experience is a big plus.
- Experience managing performance advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges.
- Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in English and Russian, Chinese is a big plus.
The company offers:
- The opportunity to join a large international team that attracts some of the best talent around the world.
- An understandable and effective product in terms of advertising placements.
- Competitive salary.