Fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations.
Over several years they have been building knowledge and technology in that area, with great help of Machine Learning.
They are globally distributed and team lives across the world in different locations – all work together remotely.
We look for talented and experienced engineer join team and contribute to range of products including B2C, B2B and internal applications.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will:
- Participate in the Ads project and help create it from scratch.
- Integrate the project with other internal and third-party services.
- Design and develop data flows.
- Design and implement private and public APIs.
- Contribute to project team success.
- 5+ years of engineering experience.
- React production experience.
- Edge ES knowledge.
- Node.js production experience (3+ years).
- SQL and NoSQL database experience (PG, Mongo, Cassandra).
- Enjoy writing tests and type-safe code.
- Good communication, verbal and written skills in English.
- Mobx experience.
- Scala or other object-oriented language.
- Highload projects production configuration and experience.
- Microservices design patterns.
- Experience with message brokers (Kafka, Rabbit, Redis, zmq, ...).
- Hands-on experience with gRPC.
- Experience with cloud architectures (GCP, AWS).
- Experience with service orchestration (k8s, docker).
- Full-time workload.
- Remote work.
- Long-term project.
- Possible business trips to UK and Israel offices.
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
What else to expect:
- Direct impact on end product
The company encourages people to get energy and motivation from end product, which is a result of their work, rather than beauty and shortness of code.
Practice shows that you will inevitably improve your level of English by working with us and using it in (nearly) all internal communication.
- Working with modern technology
The team loves all modern tech... As long as it keeps productive and easy enough for onboard new people.
- Awareness of company strategy
All employees are free to join to roadmap meeting and speak freely, which makes everybody aware about how their work contributes to company success.
It is in everybody's interest to reduce time from good ideas and interesting project to the point when launch them. That's why they have optimised flows for efficient collaboration between departments: business, design, tech.
Once or twice a year the team decides on location where they are gonna go as a team and spend week working and exploring new places together. They had great experience in Budapest, Prague, Madrid, and Lisbon.
- Communication with HR.
- Interview with Lead.
- Meeting with CTO and team.
Send your CV to email@example.com