Company creates nationwide care platform that connects healthcare professionals and caregivers to businesses and families.
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, they have a globally distributed team of highly skilled and highly committed professionals all over the world.
This is a unique opportunity for a hungry, driven self-starter to lead and define the future of the Product. You will help them create new product features and improve existing ones. This is a full-time, remote position.
Your primary responsibility as a Full Stack developer will be:
- Develop and implement new software programs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science required.
- 3+ years’ experience in web and software development.
- Must have skills: HTML 5 & CSS 3, CSS Preprocessors, Vanilla PHP, JS, JQuery, Git, Rest API, SQL.
- If you have any of the following skills that will be a big plus: QA automation, Linux, Nginx, Apache, DB administration expert, Twitter Bootstrap, React, React Native, Cordova framework, iOS or Android development, Machine learning & AI, Marketplace development experience, Analytics integrations (mixpanel, google analytics), Kibana/Elastic Search.
- Fluent English - Must (should be able to communicate with the English-speaking team).
- At least 5 hours every day should overlap with the Pacific Time Zone (San - Francisco).
- Ability to debug and test.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to details.
- For this position you must have a reliable home office setup (a laptop, a cell phone with a strong signal, a reliable high speed internet connection). Your laptop and cell phone should be no more than 2 years old and in good working condition. You should be able to troubleshoot your equipment quickly in case of minor malfunctions.
Send your CV to email@example.com